Nearly every enterprise has an interest in creating video projects. Here is some food for thought on video possibilites as the world learns how to use the internet.
- Let It Ripple
- Can Massive Open Online Courses change the way we teach?
- New York City libraries are doing something incredible
- Business needs to reset its purpose to attract Millennials, according to Deloitte's annual survey
- How the Ivies plan to keep the next Zuckerberg from dropping out
- IN THE STREAMING ERA, SHOULD MUSICIANS BE THINKING LIKE STARTUPS?
- Technology Has Made Life Different, but Not Necessarily More Stressful
- How VR will revolutionize entertainment
Led by Tiffany Shlain, Emmy-nominated filmmaker and founder of The Webby Awards, the team at San Francisco-based 501c3 Let it Ripple has had four films premiere at Sundance, has won over 70 awards, and has had three of their films selected by The U.S. State Department to screen at embassies around the world to foster dialogue across borders. Let It Ripple’s mission is to use film, technology, discussion materials, and live and virtual events to engage people in conversation and action around complicated subjects that are shaping our lives, and updating these topics through an engaging, accessible, 21st century lens. Over the past ten years, the team has created and distributed 28 films, engaged over 50 Million people in dialogue, and created a new way of making films called “Cloud Filmmaking,” where they make films collaboratively with people all over the world and offer free customized versions of the films to thousands of schools and nonprofits to help further their reach.
Entrepreneurial thinking is the skill set of the future generation"
In 2012, a student-run accelerator program caught the interest of future Dartmouth president Philip Hanlon, according to one of the program s co-founders, Jonathan Kubert.
In 2013 Hanlon launched a fundraising campaign to fund the construction of a space for student entrepreneurship. The campaign surpassed its goal of $2.5 million by almost $2 million."
Streaming is the future of music."
Video Industry Resources
- School Video News
- Larry Jordan
- Let It Ripple
- Stage 32
- Pro Moviemaker
- HOW TO MAKE A DOCUMENTARY
- How 3D Printing Is Revolutionizing Stop Motion Animation
- Thalo Initiative
- DaVinci Institute
Our goal is to establish ourselves as Southern California's premiere concept creative/artistic facilities. And by doing so, connect creative individuals to produce content that positively influences, inspires and motivates change and creates awareness.
Network, conceptualize, develop, create, perfect, showcase and distribute
Digital Production Buzz - September 3, 2015 - Jayce Venditti segment @45:45
Software & Gear
- Guide to Film Editing at Home
- Best Mac for Video Editing
- Final Cut Pro Training & Classes | Larry Jordan
- No Film School
- Ripple Training
- Stage 32 Education section
- 6 Tips for Playing Powerful Closeups
- Always Ask Yourself These 12 Questions Before Lighting Any Scene Tips to Make Your Text Look GREAT!| Larry Jordan
- AVCHD - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Compression Guidelines on Vimeo
- Final Cut Pro Training | An Editing Workflow To Make Money | Final Cut Pro Training & Classes/
- iMovie Tutorial, Web-Based and Free to Watch!
- Interviews- Ask the Right Questions | Final Cut Pro Training & Classes
- Jeff Foster- All About Drones!
- Larry Jordan - How To Start Your Editing Business | Final Cut Pro Training & Classes
- Licensing | Digital Production BuZZ
- Take Advantage of Latest Ruling on Fair Use | Digital Production BuZZ
- The Ten [ Audio Recording ] Commandments | Final Cut Pro Training & Classes
- Thoughts on The 10 Worst College Majors | Final Cut Pro Training & Classes
- Where Filmmakers Come to Learn. | Moviola
- A Filmmaker's Guide to Music Licensing
- Copyright Term Extension Act
- Understanding Copyright: 10 Things You Must Do
- TPP Change Means Drastically Higher Penalties For Copyright "Infringement" | Tech News Tube
- How to Navigate Fair Use with Modern Automated Copyright Detection | mentorless
- Economist examines empirical evidence of file-sharing on box-office revenue - Boing Boing
- Follow This Chart to Know If You Can Use an Image from the Internet
- Copyright Fair Use and How it Works for Online Images
- Poor man's copyright
- Cinema Law/ Do You Need Release Forms for Passers-by in the Background of Shots? - MovieMaker Magazine
- Keep Yourself Copyright Legal | Larry Jordan
- Photo Law – Your Right to Take Pictures in Public | Legal Andrew
- Finally a good use for iPhones/ Model releases
- F.A.A. Issues Commercial Drone Rules | NY Times
- Essential Information on Flying Drones | Larry Jordan
- New Drone App grants pilots permission to fly over private property
Stock Photos, Footage, Images, Textures, Music and Sound EffectsSee Website Links.